Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Starbucks 19th and 8th Ave

I did it. I'm at Starbucks after too much drama.

I took the subway down to 23rd and took the bus across town. I get to 23rd & 8th and walk down hoping that my favorite Starbucks would be open. Well, it wasn't. Sad I traveled to the one on 16th and it just didn't feel right. Thank God I trusted my feelings because when I got back to 19th and 8th. I had a seat by the window. I got an espresso bar brownie and a mocha latte. It was incredible. Let me tell you the boyz are out and looking very sexy. Especially the ones that are getting home from work. There is something about a man in a dress shirt and slacks. Just Beautiful. I love New York.

After this post. I'm going to go to the gym. I've been hearing from friends that I'm looking slimmer. I need to keep that up.

The summer is approaching and only place I can afford to go to is Fire Island. I booked this gig with a medical school that pays $25.00 and hour. It's this improv thing that should be fun and easy as pie. I love role playing.

I'm loving this. I'm at Starbucks, blogging and listening to Oh my pod (the podcast).

No comments: