Friday, May 25, 2007

Rosie is Leaving

That really angers me. I think she got a bad rap. It's sad that people can't just accept that a woman has an opinion and is passionate about it. My own mother didn't like her. Goodness, are people brainwashed??

Good luck Rosie. Come back to Broadway! Produce or Star. You have many people out there who want to see what you do next. Show us.

To The View, you're done. You lose two hosts in two years. Sometimes you have to step back, look at yourself and figure out what you're doing wrong. I heard Whoopie Goldberg is coming.

Note to Whoopie....don't do it!!!

NY Times article
Official View Website

FYI, her last air date is Monday, May 28th...set your DVR...if you have the space.

1 comment:

Dia said...

I agree...the View is over. I need to delete it from my DVR!!!!!