Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HellBoy II : The Golden Army

I saw it Saturday and I thought it was great. Better than The Dark Knight and very close to how surprisingly good Iron Man was. It was funny, scary and the story was engaging (the villains looked like vampires). I had an amazing time. What else can you expect from the man that directed Pan's Labyrinth?

Now, rant time...

I know I live in one of the most expensive places in the United States, but I didn't know that a Combo of a Large Popcorn and two medium drinks is $17 and why don't they display the prices? I'll tell you why, because no one would buy them. How ridiculous is that?? The popcorn was good, but $7 for a larger. Guess I'll have to pick up my candy and water before I get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It comes to Australia 28th August so going to GOLDCLASS...you can have tapas and champagne with a recliner to boot but we usually just get wedges and beer.

Looking forward to it.