Monday, August 4, 2008

G Star is Born




Recently I went on an spontaneous search for jeans. It's a challenge to find jeans that fit someone who's not flat on the backside. I've tried Diesel and True Religion, but no matter how high I go in the waist they don't fit. H & M and Banana Republic don't even work that well. I had given up on finding some flattering jeans with a little style.

That was until I went to the G Star Raw Denim store On Lafayette Street. I had heard they have cuts for all body types, but that normally that doesn't mean me. The sales staff were so knowledgeable, pretty and relaxed that I felt comfortable with purchasing a $129 (sale price) pair of jeans that I would probably wear over and over again. Also, when a sales staff is knowledgeable and friendly, that makes it easier for me to spend my money.

I thought I would give it a week to check my closet, pull all my jeans and make sure my new Core Regular or Raw Low Loose would be a welcomed addition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are a great fit...

Kevin said...

Yes, they are! I was so excited I almost bought it. I think I'll get a pair very soon.