Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fashion Rocks


It's that time again, Fashion Week in NYC and I still don't have a ticket to the tents! LOL Maybe if I put forth a little effort I can get myself a ticket!

I like Catherine Malandrino. Her clothes are delightful and use color very well. This time around it seems like she got a little subdued and mutable with her color choice. I wish I could have seen the outfit to the right in person. The top looks like a knit while her skirt has all that detail that I love.

The model is a little pale though. She needs a little more color.



photo by: Marcio Madeira

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe texture is in this season? Did you catch the latest project runway?

Kevin said...

the one when V got kicked off? yeah. One comes on tonight and I'm home. I'll make sure you watch.