Monday, January 21, 2008

Did you know????


That's all I want to know, who knew.

All I knew was that I was going to Rosa Mexicano with friends...

Dinner was great. I had the Tablones 18 oz. of grilled boneless beef short ribs served with a mestiza sauce (tomatillo-tomato-chipotle) and rajas (slow-cooked Mexican peppers). It was delicious. One of the highlights was the guacamole prepared table side. I don't know why I didn't want to bring my camera. (pictures are on the way).

After dinner we headed to a place to have desert. We were going to Max Brenner's but there was a wait for over two hours (I know ridiculous). We chose a place called Chocolat Michel Cluizel at 19th and Broadway. We had these cocoa martinis with brownies and truffles. It was delicious.

Tasha comes over who's a friend of Matt's and says there's a party at Union Bar. I was up for it so we left the chocolate place and Luis (our cute server with pics to come). It was convenient and on the way to a bar in the east village. We enter the bar/lounge, head to the back of the bar and this is what I hear....

SURPRISE!!

I looked and saw over 40 friends from my hometown, theatre and friends I met in new york. I was speechless. I never had a surprise party before. Yes, I cried. LOL

After the bar we went to a club called Secrets and danced and boy watched for the rest of the night.

People kept asking if I knew, but really I didn't. I was floored and so grateful. I have some amazing friends!


1 comment:

Incognito Man said...

Holy S... I would have just gone bonkers! You have some amazing friends!!!