Friday, November 30, 2007

Tis the Season


Can you believe the holidays are here? For me the holidays aren't officially here until A Charlie Brown Christmas airs. I'll watch the DVD tomorrow and shed a tear.

Holiday gift giving is great, but I don't believe in giving gifts because of a society says so. I believe in exchanging gifts with a few people and being thankful for the gifts given during the year. That said, I do give gifts (if possible financially). I refuse propel myself in debt because I want to "save face".

That said, this Saturday I'm going to do some window shopping. Hitting these spots is the goal.

  • G Star (jeans that fit my ____)
  • Adidas (shoes)
  • Barney's (shoes)
  • Uni Qlo (everything)
  • Union Square vendors
  • Blommingdales (shoes)
  • Best Buy (HDTV's)
  • Zara (coats)
  • Banana Republic (coats)
  • West Elm (towels)
  • Century 21 (undergarments) ;-)

Will I hit all of them? I'm not sure, but hopefully I will a take some good pics of Christmas in New York.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw some G-Star jeans but they're way too cool for me!

Adidas shoes...can't go wrong with those. Just saw one last night with pink/green vinyl (odd?!)on them.

How many shoes do you need? LOL!