Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Janet's Coming...Again


According to the rumor sites. Janet's album will drop around February. I'm so excited. Here's a note to Janet...

Janet,

I've loved you so since I was seven years old. I've watched your tv shows, movies and been to your concerts. With that said, I was a little disappointed with your last album. I loved seeing your all over the place, but it didn't feel like the album was really you, except for "Enjoy".

I hear you're coming out with a new album. I have a few suggestions for you to take in consideration.

  • One, sing out, project your voice.
  • Two, stop singing about sex.

There I said it. Love you and can't wait until February!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that note to Janet and no more songs about sex...maybe something more soulful?