Thursday, November 29, 2007

The little show that could


Dexter is this offbeat, moody, but radiant show on Showtime. It's about a serial killer...yeah that you actually root for. He kills for a reason. A criminal with a conscience. Last season focused on another killer rampage in Miami, who turned out to be Dexter's brother. This season the Feds are pursing him, but don't know it. The twist is that he works for the Police Department.

Showtime has my vote for provocative well produced, written and acted shows. Weeds, The Tudors and Dexter are some of the best shows on television.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Season 1 - the blend of character/environment and humour is still not getting to me.

MMaybe because its still trying too hard to be complex or the Miami-esque attitude thingo slips through my pysche like bad cereals. I've been watching too many Miami Ink I guess! LOL...

Reminded me a little of American Pyscho.