Sunday, September 23, 2007

I really love my Hair

This has turned into being Hair Weekend.

Currently I'm in line (right now) on Layfayette Street in the east village waiting for tickets to be released for Hair in Central Park at 1pm. Funny thing is I'm seeing it for the second time. The special thing is that I'm in line with two members of my own tribe. It's so exciting. I will describe it as warm and fuzzy, kind of like the show. I love these guys.

Hair, which I saw already saw and seeing again, is great. It brought back so many memories. Highlights for me was the song Aquarius, Walking in Space, I got Life.

Star sightings: Cynthia Nixon and Audra McDonald. One day I'm going to work with Audra. I've seen her too many times.

That's my shout out from the line. I'm going to watch Sex and the City on my macbook now.

peace and love....

1 comment:

Incognito Man said...

Amen...and I hope you do get your chance to work with her. Be positive and don't ever give up - how is the networking front going?