Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Brother 8


We're nearing the selection of the final four and I have to say this house has been filled with a bunch of pussies. Tonight (Thursday) is a double eviction night and I predict these people will be left after the dust settles.


I like Jameka, but she's going home. Her problem, bad game play. Why would you choose to be ineligible to compete for the head of household competition? Granted it was during a veto competition, but Bad Bad move. She's going home.

Zach another pussy/idiot. He was a good floater, playing both sides and being an nuisance, but not really making waves. At the best possible moment he gets head of household and decides to put up two people that have no power in the house. Idiot. I hope he and Jameka enjoy their trip to the sequester house.

Those are the losers...Here's who the winner of Big Brother 8 will be.

I predict Danielle will win. She's great in endurance competitions and overall competitions. Come on two head of households and I think three veto competitions, no one is better.

Dick won't win because the jury won't pick him. At least I hope they won't.

Eric won't win because he awful in competitions! Who cares anyway; he's got over $40,000 for being America's Player. I wish he was gone, he really messed up the game! This whole America's Player is bullcrap.

Jessica also terrible in endurance competitions. If she can make it to the final two she will win, but that's a big IF!

Yeah, I'm a little obsessed. It's an obsession I share with one of my best friends. LOL

No comments: