Friday, July 20, 2007

In the Future...

Free Will Astrology has some of the best horoscopes on the web. Here's mine for the week. They're dead on.

Capricorn Horoscope for week of July 19, 2007

Verticle Oracle card
"Dear Rob: Last night I dreamt that I finally met the soulmate I've been looking for all these years. We were making love in a limousine that was driving us to the church where we would be married. Then a terrible thing happened. Right there in my arms, my perfect lover turned into a toothless, stinking geezer whose sparse white hair was falling out in my hands. I shrieked and ran out of the car. Can you interpret my dream for me? -Crushed Capricorn." Dear Crushed: Your dream may mean that your romantic ideals have become outmoded; your long-standing fantasies about what constitutes your perfect lover are no longer relevant. It's probably time to adjust your definitions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Age is relevant...sometimes it is hard to climb mountains, go trekking or even the basic mountain biking if the age difference is too vast!

Growing old together is better than growing old apart. All puns intended.