Sunday, June 10, 2007

Talkin bout S'Mac

Another plug, but I had to mention this.

This isn't the healthy option, but that's okay. You can make this a once a month treat for yourself. I'm talking about S'mac. This weekend a friend was in town from Florida and we went from restaurant to restaurant. Outside of the bars one the highlights was Smac. It's fun and extreme comfort food. Surprisingly the service was good and staff friendly. I told the young man at the counter that it was my first time and what would he recommend. He immediately said the cheeseburger mac and cheese. Boy, was he right. It was filling and it was the right amount of beef to cheese, so I was in heaven. If you like macarroni and cheese, this is a must. Make you way to the East Village as soon as possible.

The pic is of what I actually ate! It was as good as it looks.

No comments: