Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Peter and Pinoyboy

Oh my pod is one my favorite podcasts. I have been a regular listener since June or July 2006 and found their podcast via Blackgayblogger.com. Because of Peter's ending message..."Even the smallest voice makes a harmony so make sure yours get heard." I posted a voice comment and from then on I've contributed as much as I can. So visit their website and/or subscribe to their podcast at Itunes. It's fun.

Wait, I'm not done.

Anyone looking for an apple computer should really should check out past episodes of their podcast, especially episode 101 and 102. Those were the first ones I listened to. They are practical and give an honest view about the macintosh. In fact, I had the pleasure of meeting them at the 5th Avenue Apple Store, where I bought my macbook.

Hey guys, thanks for the shout out on your show!

No comments: