Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday @ Grounded

Grounded is one of those places that I frequent. It's relaxed and there always lots of Macs, more Macbook Pros than anything. Today's selection of music is Johnny Cash's San Quentin album.

It's not perfect though. Today they have their ceiling fans going when they should have their air on. Maybe they're doing that so people won't stay so long. I've been here at long as a few hours and I don't think that's a bad thing, if they have empy seats. I try to be respectful. :-)

How do people find this place? It's pretty out of the way on Jane Street. It must be by word of mouth. I only found it because a friend heard that this was a cute place. New York is funny because there are so many cute places that people don't want you to find out about. I know the feeling. You have a spot you love and when the word gets out you can't even find a seat. We'll see what happens to this place.

If you're in NYC, go. Just make sure you show respect of other's are waiting for a table. :-)

No comments: