Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Perfect Day

Today is one of those days that you realize that you waste your day working indoors for someone else. I had a rehearsal for this project at NYU. It was short and sweet 9:30am to 12:30pm. Now, I'm at Soy Luck Club having a great frozen soy drink and an omelette with a salad . It's sunny outside and I see people walking by and coming in. Of course you know I have to mention that there are five macs here!!

Don't forget tonight the Republicans show off and fight to break apart form George Bush's shadow. We'll see. I forgot to set the DVR, so I have to be home by 7pm. Hopefully they will repeat it.

It's so beautiful outside. I'm so grateful for right now... I'm in my favorite chair, in my favorite coffeeshop and I wouldn't have it any other way. Now, if only I lived around the corner!

No comments: