Friday, June 8, 2007

No One Mourns the Wicked

Pace Steps Down

Get out and stay out. Your job is to lead the armed forces, not share you opinions or beliefs with the American People. Did he ever consider the men and woman that serve under how and how that would hurt their moral. Guess they don't count. Here's is a statement made by USA 's highest ranking soldier.

""I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts," Pace said."

He later sent this statement:

“Yesterday, during a wide ranging interview with the Chicago Tribune Editorial Board, I was asked if I think the current policy as codified in U.S. Code, generally referred to as “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell,” should still hold.
“People have a wide range of opinions on this sensitive subject. The important thing to remember is that we have a policy in effect, and the Department of Defense has a statutory responsibility to implement that policy.
“I made two points in support of the policy during the interview. One, “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” allows individuals to serve this nation; and two, it does not make a judgment about the morality of individual acts.
“In expressing my support for the current policy, I also offered some personal opinions about moral conduct.
“I should have focused more on my support of the policy and less on my personal moral views.”

Sounds like someone told him to shut-up.

No comments: