Thursday, June 30, 2011

Listening to Music

I feel like I’ve transitioned to listening exclusively to podcasts.  I have Jill Scott, Beyonce and The Book of Mormon and I don’t think I’ve listened to the albums more than once (albeit they just came out).  That happens when I have tons of podcasts loaded that I love to listen to.  Here’s a sample of what I listen to:

  • Android Central
  • Buzz Out Loud  (daily) – don’t listen to much after Tom Merit left.
  • Dialed In (weekly)
  • IGN – Game Scoop (weekly)
  • IGN – Podcast Beyond (weekly)
  • Loaded (daily)
  • Mac OS Ken (daily)
  • Oh My Pod (daily & weekly)
  • Savage Love
  • Tech New Today (video) (daily)
  • Tekzilla (video) (daily)
  • This Week in Tech (weekly)
  • Wall Street Journal (daily)
  • Weekend Confirmed (weekly)
  • The 404 (daily)

Is it me getting older or am I less interested in hunting for good music?  I was just observing that given the choice I will listen to my podcasts.  That could all change later.

No comments: