Thursday, March 13, 2008

Banned from Armani


This is ridiculous. Because of Cathy Horyn's unfavorable opinions of his shows she's banned from attending them?

I attended my first fashion show in Bryant Park this year and I had a ball, but isn't the purpose of a show to showcase your clothes. If someone doesn't like it, oh well, that's their opinion. To tell a journalist especially from the New York Times that you don't want them to attend is to deny a voice. It says that your clothes only warrant positive comments. We know that in fashion and most other art forms there are intensely opinionated people who love to throw their "two cents" in.

Dear Mr. Armini ,

I have enjoyed your clothes for years; your clothes looks effortless and your fabrics are soft and modern. The only problem is your style/voice hasn't changed in over a decade. That is a problem. I think you need to listen occasionally. I'm sure your bottom line won't be affected by it. Anyway, if you had such a problem with Ms. Horyn, give her a standing room only ticket.


What are you doing to do to me Mr. Arman?. I think I'd cry if I couldn't go to a Dsquared show or Dolce & Gabanna. Those are shows I want to see in person! Yours, I'm fine to see the pics online.

No comments: