Sunday, January 13, 2008

Red Devil Night



The Friday night plan was to I leave work and head to the neighborhood bar, where I have drinks with co-workers. Matt and I agreed to get together Friday night at a bar on 39th Street.

So, I went to the neighborhood bar, has a Stoli O and sprite and headed uptown to my apartment to change before going to the bar on 39th street.

The bar was fun. One of my favorite drinks is one called "red devil". I drank one, then another and then Matt's boyfriend bought me two more. One detail I choose to omit is that I only ate that night was some popcorn from Dave and Thomas'. I had four large drinks and no food to slow it's absorption.

Let me tell you it wasn't pretty when I left the bar. After that, I got on the subway and headed uptown. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and ended up in Queens and had to take the train all the way back uptown. I didn't walk into my apartment until 8:25am. I slept until 5:30pm.

Note to self: Eat beforehand!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic night!

Kevin said...

It was, but next time I need to eat before I drink.

Anonymous said...

Yes definitely!