Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Rediscovering...


Ray of Light.

I know it's not that old of an album, but it's a good one! I've been playing it on my new mp3 player. To quote a line from
The Power of Goodbye
...


Freedom comes when you learn to let go
Creation comes when you learn to say no


That's food for thought.

The freedom line makes sense, but creation comes when you say "no". Hmmmm I would think an affirmative would foster creativity. On the other hand, if you're in a bad situation saying no to the abuse will release you to do a healthier thing.

Tangent time:

See Janet, you can be provocative and not talk about how sexy and hot your are. If you are then you are!!!! Enough of the sexy, sexy, sexy!!! It's cute, but enough. You're forty years old now, what have you learned about yourself??

No comments: