Friday, January 11, 2008

T-I-R-E-D


Oh boi, Strawberry is killing me! Goodness, I know I have a strong will /determination, but goodness! Getting in at 1:30am, going to sleep about 2am and getting up at 7:30 is ok when you do it occasionally, but when you do it three days in a row it's draining. I'm enjoying the work and the money, but it's not a perfect fit yet.

Speaking of fit, this weekend I've decided to buy two pairs of shoes, one athletic (nike) and one black. I was walking around so much yesterday that when I got home my feet were killing me. I had been going so much that I didn't realize that my shoes were on their last leg. They looked fine on the outside, but were soft and plush anymore on the inside and I need lots of cushion to take on New York City. We walk everywhere here.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Maybe see about working Monday & Tuesday with Wednesday off and then Thursday so you can catch up on sleep on Wednesday. Just a thought. I don't know how you do it. I did the 2 job but got home earlier. I would be a goner by now if I were in your "Shoes!" :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kevin...remember loads of water and multi vitamins but spend one day at least during the weekend to have some rest + sleep if you have to.

I bought a pair of GOLA shoes because they were out cheap...not that I needed a new pair.