Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Evening


I left work this evening with the intention of getting home, going over Midsummer, gym, then laundry. It didn't work that way.

I was standing on the train platform for about fifteen minutes during rush hour, which is unheard of. Instead of waiting for the packed uptown train I got the bright idea of taking the downtown train so that I could catch an uptown train that might not be so packed. I went all the way to Brooklyn, while going over my script and on the back uptown I fell asleep.

I got home, got on the computer (big mistake) and went to store to pick up some laundry detergent. By that time it was 8:45pm and fuck it the gym was not going to happen.

Here I am on a Tuesday night, full from my chicken and broccoli and in a weird mood. I just saw a guy I went to school with on Guiding Light! I'm happy for him, but....IT PISSES ME OFF!!

No comments: