Thursday, October 4, 2007

Private Thoughts

I've been keeping a journal regularly since I was sixteen. My English teacher, as an assignment, had us write a journal as a creative writing exercise. I loved writing and kept doing it after the exercise was done.

When I first started writing I never wrote about who I was attracted to. One day I decided to keep two journals, one for class and one about my "private thoughts". This is the first entry in 1989, grammatical errors and all.

I have had many thoughts about Mark, and some of the cute guys that come to the movies. I love guys with big muscles and big butts. I love Mark because of his personality; he is gorgeous. There is this guy who sits in front of me in AP Bio and he is so FINE. His is close to perfection except for his eyes; he has a big butt too (so does Mark).

Bike pants are the best. I love Mark's smile (poor thing is horse). His laugh is nice too. Bike pants are good because they show off a guy's butt and penis. I love that.

I guess I was pretty single minded back then. Not much has changed. ;-) Well, at least now I have one journal for all my thoughts, not just the private ones.

Seems like my "eye" went from finding the "perfect parts" in people to finding the perfect imperfections in people. Look at that growth! LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That was a good post, thank you for sharing that ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally understand and it is very cheeky... we can do that when we are young - its good to go back once awhile. I bet you smiled just thinking/reading about it.