Monday, September 17, 2007

Audra McDonald

I purchased 110 in the shade two weeks ago and have been listening to it ever since. The show resonated with me with it's themes of wanting to be in a relationship.

It's about a woman who's not married and not ready to get married until now. I saw it before it closed and was so moved by it. Audra McDonald is a definate a force to be reckoned with. Even thought I like Merrin Dungey from Alias if they're going to replace her in Private Practice I'm glad it's Audra.

Listen to the lyrics...enjoy.

"Simple little dreams will do"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It made me all mushy inside... why is it so difficult to find someone in NY?

Kevin said...

It's hard because everyone is looking for the next best thing. People love to hook up, but relationships don't last that long, from what I've seen.

I need to start dating first though.