Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blackberrys are now in Season


Finally, last night around 10:46pm after being on hold with customer service for an hour and with the rep for about twenty minutes I saw the blackberry browser icon appear and my email loading onto my phone....it was a good time.!

I'm not a fan of Sprint's customer service. I suggest if you have a problem with a phone, take it into a service station first, then call customer service if the problem persists. If that doesn't fix the problem, exchange the phone for a brand new one.

Sprint/Blackberry told me I had to wait for 5 days until someone got back to me. The people in the store told me to call Sprint/Blackberry. Who's on first?? I demanded a new phone, even thought they insisted it was a network issue and wasn't the phone. I felt better having a new one.

At least I'm up and running! Finally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess its a different world...if you're in Singapore, they'll be 'throwing' the blackberry at you not literally but they'll get you on in 5 minutes + a new $50,000 Credit card, a spanking hot Mercedes, a new mortgage etc. if they can help it. You only need to sign your soul away!!