Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Weekend of July...

was spent recharging and preparing for a busy August. I have so much reading to do. I'm trying to be okay with this phone drama.

I'm tired. This entry will be choppy...my apologies.

Yes more phone drama. I got the phone and discovered that I couldn't connect to the Internet. Imagine my horror when I get to Grounded ready to set up my Blackberry and send an email. I didn't even see the Web Browser Icon in application menu. After two hours on the phone I got a ticket number.

I waited today and no call, so I called tonight and they put me through the same crap (provisioning, host routing table). I know they're trying, but I'm so frustrated about why I can't even connect to the web and the main reason I got this phone was to have access to my email. It helps when I'm going to an appointment, that I have all my info at my fingertips. I'm going to get some credit out of this.

So, I'm waiting until tomorrow night. Hopefully they'll have some answers. I'm tempted to go to the Sprint Store during lunch tomorrow, but if I waste that time I'll be angry.

On the upside, I love the phone. Especially the weight of it. It feels special and the keys are not too small. I so anxious to see what this phone can really do. I was able to send pics to the phone via bluetooth...I was so proud of myself.

On small downside that's turning into something larger. The mic on the phone is extremely sensitive. Callers can hear most background noise. Background noise is hard to avoid in New York City and customer support doesn't have a fix.

Update to come tomorrow. Things have really been hectic. You should see my apartment.

No comments: