Tuesday, July 31, 2007

JBL Headphones...never again


I got a pair of JBL headphones around November of last year for my iPod and about two months ago. I'm still under warranty and I sent a fax to their customer service. That was two months ago and I haven't heard from them. That's a terrible sign. I'll try again, but I don't plan on buying their products again and I won't recommend them either.

In the meantime I bought a pair of cheap Sony headphones to tide me over. They were $20 compared to $70.

1 comment:

Incognito Man said...

I've tried a couple of headphones and have gone back to basic - sennheisers PX250...I think that is what they are. The extra bass sounds great too.

They're durable and although a little old fashion is good for clumsy ole me. The ipod headphones are really crappy - I've killed 3 so far.

My next purchase I hope is a SHURE headphones.