Sunday, July 1, 2007

iPhone Envy



So, I'm looking at the people unboxing their pretty iPhones. Honesty, I feel like I'm missing out of something. Why should I? I have a phone that works just fine, but the iPhone would be extra special. I will not switch carriers so that's that. There is a silver lining in this cloud, Sprint is giving me a great deal on a new phone. Thanks iPhone.

What is that about? "I feel like I'm missing out of something" because I don't have an iPhone. Come on. I just got the one of the best laptops out there according to Cnet.com six months ago. I guess it's the hype machine. It's so strong. I didn't even go to an Apple store this weekend. I'll check out the iPhone in a few weeks. Then maybe my impulse to buy will have subsided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am resolute...no iPhone for me! *sigh*!