Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dreaming a better Dream



I love Oprah Winfrey. She's like an earth mother. Her show is about living your best life and you can't do that without dreaming a bigger dream for yourself. These are some things I want to put out in the universe.

  • Move to London/Europe/Austrailia (someplace that is totally foreign)
  • Back to School
  • Tour
Even to write this freaks me out a bit. It's the Capricorn in me. If you don't know anything about signs, here's a lil bit about me.

Seriously, life begins with movement. Judy can tell you that. I need to take that first step and goodness will flow.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oprah I have to say is a good role model for all.

I recommend scaling the list to something more achievable though. Maybe touring is a good start and then move on to bigger things....moving to somewhere foreign can be rather daunting especially when you hardly know anyone. But don't let fear stop you!!

Kevin said...

You know what it did, it opened me to think outside the comfortable box I'm in.