Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blackberry Chronicles



Okay, so no iPhone in my future and I've come to terms with that. Recently, I got an Blackberry 7130e from Sprint. I've gotten used to the keyboard and the "Sure Type" function. What I've wanted from a phone is a full Qwerty keyboard for texting and emailing. Here comes the Blackberry 8830. This is a Sprint first because it has a SIM card that you can use overseas.

So during lunch today I decided to head to to the Sprint Flatiron Store to test out the phone. It's boxy and larger than the 7130e. I wasn't as wowed as I thought I would be. I have serious reservations about the keyboard and the width.

I also have make a decision tomorrow. Can I live with the form factor, in order to have the latest and greatest?

The top phone is the 8830 and the bottom one is the phone I have now.

1 comment:

Incognito Man said...

What can I say.... if I had millions we will all have iPhones now!!