Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Brother 8


I'm back from a getting acquainted with my new blackberry phone (more on that later)

My summer indulgence has begun. Big Brother 8 is a voyeur's dream. Where else can you watch people who forget they're being watched? They start believing the environment and given circumstances they are put in. It's such an interesting social experiment.

America needs to look to the deeper meaning. We must not accept what government tells us is real. The people tell the government what to do not the government.

My favorites right now are Nick, Dustin, Jameka. I actually don't want Carol to go, but from what I see from Showtime After Dark. Amber is really campaigning for herself. Carol needs to step it up.

If you're a fan with Big Brother, what do you think of the Showtime After Dark? I don't think I can keep up with it realistically, even with my DVR. It's essential watching because you can see relationships and alliances happen, but it's three hours everynight. This is what Big Brother is really about, no editing just watching things happen in front of your eyes. I just wish they would do split screen or something.

Let the voyeurism begin....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick is VERY HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the show too!!