Saturday, June 23, 2007

Capricorn Blues


I'm into the whole astrology thing so I'll break it down for you. Capricorns are moody, moody, moody and for me, that's where I am right now. There isn't much reason for it, but that doesn't matter.

Even though I'm in one of my favorite coffee shops in the city, I wish I was home. Tonight is a friend's showcase in Midtown. I want to be supportive and I want to see his work, but I'm just in a weird mood. He understands because he's a Capricorn too. Would a drink help?

I'll be glad when Pride is over! And this city is returned to it's correct state of gaydom. If I see one more couple... Oh, and the amount of beautiful men has shot up about 200%. Now, if you know NYC that's huge. There's already an incredibly huge amount of attractive people here.

Oh well, wish me luck. Showcase at 7:30pm, then home as soon as possible. Who knows the wind could change and I'll feel better. I hope so.

No comments: