Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Big Night

A friend this weekend said I have a hard time saying no. And I had to step back and actually agree with him. One example is tonight.

6:30pm Meet and greet with reps at The New School.

7:30pm The Naked Dead Elephant in the Middle of the Room(reading)
Michael Weller Theater
311 W43rd st. 6th floor
Reception afterwards 8:30-9:30 (can't make this)

8:30pm to 9pm Birthday party. One drink and then I'm going home!

All these functions are a great way to keep busy, but sometimes they are a way to taking focus off of what needs done. The New School orientation is moving me forward and I want to go to the play, but I need to do laundry and get some sleep. The birthday party is for a woman who I haven't seen in a while (like a year). She's invited me to countless other things that I haven't been able to make. She's sweet and I'd like to wish her a happy birthday.

Oh well, I can get rest this weekend.

No comments: