Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Death to the ISA!!!

Killzone 3, the new installment of the series, was released today 2.22.11 and I can’t wait to play it.

From graphics, multiplayer and immersion, no other game has this beat and I haven’t even played it.

My excitement is being tempered because of my schedule for the next few days.  I work long days which doesn’t leave much time for sleep.  For example, tonight I will pick up my collector’s edition copy and sharp shooter around 10:15pm and...

Home – 11pm
Gaming – 11:30 to 1am (that’s if I turn the game off)
Bed at 1:30am

Then I repeat Wednesday, Thursday.  Whew

Come Friday I should be ready to pounce on the multiplayer for my first 24 hours of play.  That’s important because all the weapons and abilities will be unlocked for that amount of time. Then I get reset back to normal settings (it’s a feature of the Collector’s Edition)

I want to level up and find a clan of adults to play with...fun fun fun!!

No comments: