Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Brother 11


At first I thought this was stupid, but when it actually changed game play in the house I was pleasantly surprised. Now, if one team member gets HOH (Head of Household) then the entire team is safe. Change is good, because the houseguests have to change their game play.

So my favorite team members are in two camps:

  • Best looking
  • Best game play

I have to say Russell if my overall favorite. On the best looking side runner up is Jeff. I’d have to say that Ronnie (the idiot) attempting to strategize, but he’s doing a poor job. Lydia isn’t so bad either. I don’t necessarily like them all, but they are playing the game HARD. So, they are very entertaining to watch. My hope is that these cliques are dropped and people like Kevin and Michelle have to fend for themselves without the protection from good players from their team. This week Jordan and Laura are nominated for eviction and shouldn’t be. I wanted Natalie or Jessie to go home, but they were spared because Ronnie believes that the Athletes will have his back at the end. NOT!


Let my summer obsession begin.

No comments: