Monday, March 23, 2009

Julia Roberts is...over?


SO WHAT the movie didn't open at #1. Would children or teenagers want to see two real actors in a romantic/suspenseful/comedy??...NO!!

They want to see a doomsday or bromance movie.

That's fine and makes a lot of sense. I didn't see it either, but that's because movies are $12.50 plus $1.00 if you're buying online. Seeing a movie and getting popcorn can cost you on average $24.50. That's ridiculous. Can you see why I buy video games for $17.99 and fix my own dinner (when I cook)? I get more food and hours upon hours of entertainment.

That's exactly what I did Friday night sans the cooking! I like Julia a lot, but the next movie I'm seeing is Monsters vs. Aliens this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Spending $100/- here. 2 Gold Class tickets at $35 each and then drinks and nibbles for $30.

Blockbuster!

How are you doing Kevin....?