Sunday, July 20, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Yes, I have been keeping up and yes I love it. This year's Bollywood addition to the styles of dance featured on the show has been a huge success. Here's a taste. My prediction for the final four are:

Joshua
Katie
Chelsea
Will

Enjoy...

**Well, You Tube has pulled the video, oh well. When will these Television stations learn that YouTube is a marketing beast, with an easy/free way to promote your show. People are posting these dance routines to blogs and websites. What's so wrong with that??

4 comments:

Incognito Man said...

That's quite impressive....

Unknown said...

I loved the bollywood routine I have to say... amazing...

my fave (after Kherington left) is Katee now :P

I saw this poll online and I think the results are a bit off:

http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/2032911/who-is-your-favorite-dancer

thoughts?

Anonymous said...

My favorite performance of the season. Thanks for posting!

Kevin said...

My favorite at this moment in time is Joshua! I like the underdog. I think Will will win, but I'm behind Joshua all the way. He dances with so much heart!