Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Highs to Monday Blues

My weekend was eventful, too eventful really.

I went to a 10:30pm show Friday night, then had desert at a restaurant in Harlem with some friends. Saturday, I got up at 8am and had to be at work at 8:30am. I was late. 1:30pm I got off work and went to see a 2:55pm show of Horton Hears a Who, which was great (I nodded off for a bit). 8:15pm I went to Brooklyn for a Game Night party that was fun. I played Twister for the first time and was unsuccessful. I'm glad I know how to fall w/o hurting myself.

Sunday, I slept in until 2pm and left the house around 6pm for training. I got home around 10pm and was in the bed by midnight.

I feel like I did a lot of stuff, but feel a little cheated because I didn't schedule any alone time for myself. The most I did was watch a little TV and clean up the desktop on my computer.

For the next few weeks, I'm telling everyone that I'm busy. Outside of the things already planned, I just can't do it. I don't even have time to enjoy my computer! I need some time to myself to recharge. The only time I remember how important "Kevin time" is when I don't get any.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Oh so it this what you're up to on Friday? :)

Anonymous said...

and I thought I was on vacation. hello from Saigon!