Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day Back.... at Work


I'm back to work today. It's 3:49pm and I've almost completed everything from my inbox. One of my bosses was out today, so the office was a little quieter. What a great way to start the short week.

Today is filled with, "how was your vacation?"which is to be expected since I've been away December 21st. After the pleasantries, everyone is back to the grind. The major focus for today is to file and store 2006 files to make room for 2008's work.

I ordered a music player online and expected it to be delivered today at work, but I put my home zip code instead of work's so FedEx is having a problem delivering my package. I guess I will hope for Friday. I'm very disappointed, but what can you do. All I can say is that this will not happen again. I don't know how people can order online. I like to pay for things and walk out of the store headed home to open my new toy. The fact that it's wandering out there doesn't seem right.

So, with that done I'm going to go home with videoless music player.

No comments: