Thursday, December 13, 2007

Three Urinals


Urinals get us in and out of the restroom. I don't like them very much, but use them when I have to get in and out.

In our washroom we have two private washrooms, six stalls and three urinals. Urinals that are next to each other. That's important because out of the three urinals no one ever uses the middle one.

I thought it would be sanitary to use the middle one, since it's the least used. I love observing behavior and seeing guys head to the stall instead of using the urinal next to me is amazing. The only place that doesn't happen is during intermission of a show.

Tomorrow I will ask some interior architects that I work with about why they place three urinals together when men don't like to pee that close to each other.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's design asthetics...odd numbers tend to balance out the eye.I have never seen a 2,4,6 urinal before come to think of it unless it is really small and people just tend to end up with one...

Most men have issues!

Anonymous said...

you mind posting your own urinal photo or uploading my mcdonald's photo to your site rather than hotlinking?

The photos is from Improv Everywhere's McDonald's Bathroom Attendant prank.