Monday, December 3, 2007

Saturday Shopping Tour


I walked and walked Saturday to different stores. I like to shop in stages.

  1. Comb area
  2. Comparison Shop
  3. Budget
  4. Buy

This weekend was about combing the area and seeing what's out there. I went all over. I went to Union Square's gift festival (I don't know what's it called) and saw some interesting stuff, but nothing too interesting. Could they have had anymore people selling knit scarves and hats. I thought it was overkill.

Bloomingdales was a let down when it came to shoes. Normally, I've been pleasantly surprised by their shoe collection, but this time I was underwhelmed. They did have Uggs for men! Gross, I hate them on women much less men. I found that what Blommies is good for was jeans! It's like a one stop shop. I live in a very good area for shopping because New Yorkers not only have Saks, Barneys, Bloomies, Bendels, Jeffrey and the amazing Bergdorf Goodman, but most designers have a store(s) dedicated to their merchandise i.e. G Star, Diesel, Tom Ford, D & G.

I'm on a hunt to find the right jean for me and my body. So, while I wear my hot new jeans I will talk my new jawbone headset...lol

No comments: