Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Morning Rant


It is DISGUSTING to clip your nails on, in or around the subway car at any time especially during rush hour. First of all, if you're doing it at all you have no common sense or home training. Secondly, you have no thought for others and are probably self centered. The subway car is a public place.

Let me break it down for you...

  • NO ONE wants to hear you clip and clip in order to get that perfect shape. The sound is annoying.
  • NO ONE wants to see your clippings on the floor after you've gotten off at your stop. THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!!!
  • NO ONE wants to hit you in the face if one of those stray nails hits them in the face. Just the thought of it gets me heated!!!!
CLIP YOUR NAILS IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that is so vile. There is a guy who sits behind me at work who clips his nails at work every week! It drives me NUTS!

If you have to clip a broken nail... or get a cuticle... fine! But to clip your nails, a regular hygiene task in public??? Bad form I say... bad form.

Anonymous said...

This is infuriating but a hilarious rant Kevin. WELL DONE!!!

While driving to work today, I caught sight i.e. from my rear view mirror, 3 different guys cleaning their nostrils and flicking the goo into their car.

It was disgusted but I couldn't stop laughing coz all of them were intensely oblivious that I was watching. You can almost see the joy in their faces when success was imminent....