Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home

I made it home with no problem. We stopped at various rest stops. I should have taken pictures, but I just was loving hanging with her. She was so good. She took the ride pretty well. We had one hard stop when she fell, but other than that it was pretty smooth. It took a while because we stopped twice for about thirty minutes. We left New York around 1:09pm and arrived at my mom's around 7:15pm.

Tong Tong is going to be the second dog at the house. The first is a beautiful Schnauzer named Duchess and up until last night I had never seen her upset or aggressive. Well, she was pretty aggressive with Tong Tong. I had to take control. Duchess had to adjust and get used to another addition to the family. Time will tell. If it doesn't work out then I will bring her back to New York.

I'm pretty down about giving up Tong Tong. When I first picked her up I was overwhelmed, but I just fell for her. She's affectionate, curious and fun. She's a joy. I'll miss her when I go back.

A dog is definitely in my future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring her Back!!!! :( I miss her!