Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sniff Sniff...Pass


My primary fragrance is running very low. I like to have one fragrance, at the most two, for a season (Spring/Winter). For the spring I used Costume National. It's soft, light with a subtle roundness to it. Right on schedule it's getting low and I need a replacement, maybe two (one for day/night).

I choose Barney's to find my favorite scent. They are more expensive, but I'll spend extra to find a fragrance that everyone else won't have. I've been through the Le Male's, Marc Jacobs, Armani, Burberry's, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren, Calvin's Eternity/Obsession (high school) and DKNY. It's time for something new.

Hermes, Gucci and Yves St. Laurent have some nice fragrances. I'll start there.

In addition, to cologne I like to have custom oils made for me. I go to Harlem where there's this very nice man that will mix a scents from different oils i.e. sandalwood with vanilla and a little bit of cocoa that after a shower will make my skin look and smell like chocolate. Hmmmmm....delicious!! LOL

1 comment:

Incognito Man said...

I'm envious! I tend to scent my massage oils which I get at Body Shop - there just isn't any shops like that in Adelaide...LOOK Hadi is sad!