Monday, July 12, 2010

Big Brother 12

Big Brother has begun.


Every year I wonder if I'll want to watch, but I'm already hooked.The boys, the attitudes all mixed together with a big side of drama!  It's awesome. How will this season stack up.


I want to give my first impressions of the contestants before it gets too far in the the season.  


I wonder if my "thin slicing" worked.



  • Andrew - needs a lower profile.  If he's thought of as the saboteur he will be sent home
  • Annie - playing well
  • Brendon - paired up to early. Now a target. Genuine
  • Britney - like her. Seems authentic
  • Enzo - strategizing too hard.  He will crash and burn
  • Hayden - follower and in over his head
  • Kathy - weak physically, which is surprising given that she's a cop
  • Kristen - don't know her yet.  Under the radar
  • Lane - looks overwhelmed.  Too much in his head
  • Matt - sexy appeal, laying low, aligning well
  • Monet - very competitive. needs to watch her fire
  • Rachel - I like, genuine
  • Ragan - Sweet, I like, genuine 
My favorites:

Brendon, Rachel, Ragan, Annie, Andrew and Matt.

No comments: