Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nook...My Thoughts

I love it. It's gotten me excited about reading again. I'm actually thinking of starting a book club for owners of eReaders.

I've only paid for one book, but have "sideloaded" so much content on it.

  • Samples (from the B&N store)
  • Manuals (HTC EVO 4G)
  • Library books
Yes, I said library books. I will never (well not ever) have to exclusively go to the library to check out books. Funny thing is you have to return the electronic books...lol.

I'm reading the self help book "Blink" and "Beginning CSS" (library books). Since Shakespeare book are all available free, I put Winter's Tale and Anthony Cleopatra on it too. I have to say as a eReader it's phenomenal. I can't put True Blood, Season 1 on it, but I'll have that soon enough. Because it's so small, I take it everywhere with me. I find myself leaving my PSP at home. Guess I'll pick it up again at some point.

Update:  You get a free tall coffee when you show your Nook.


No comments: