Thursday, April 1, 2010

Touch My Media

Another consumer portable device will drop Saturday to I'm sure rave reviews.
I have to say i'm looking forward to the "touch" fun of the device.

Touching a screen to perform a task is very compelling . It's like you are part of something instead of just a spectator. As devices come out I ask myself if I need them or not. This time it is more of a want than I need because I really like tech and gadgets. With my many portable devices: iPod, Palm Pre, PSP, and laptop I take my laptop fewer and fewer places because most things like the the Pre or iPod can perform most functions. My main concern is battery life. I have dedicated devices so that I'm not caught without music or entertainment. If that happens, what do I do?

I won't have this revolutionary device this weekend, but i will when the time is right.

No comments: