Friday, January 16, 2009

Inauguration of Barak Obama


I leave Sunday for Washington, DC. I plan to make a peaceful pilgrimage to see the first African American sworn in as President of the United States. I say peaceful because I plan to let this be an easy trip with little to no amount of stress planned.

In 1995 I was in DC for the million man march and who would have thought fourteen years later I head back down to DC to witness Barack Hussein Obama become president.

Here's the plan:

Sunday
Arrive in the early evening see Mom
Eat hang out w/ friends

Monday
Take pictures of the Capital, Mall, Monument, etc.

*I haven't don't the tourist thing in Washington, DC in years and I'm excited to see the historic landmarks with adult eyes.

Tuesday
BIG DAY!!!

Wednesday
Back to NYC

No comments: