Thursday, January 8, 2009

And the winner is...


Playstation 3

No, I didn't get the Xbox 360. One reason was the back end cost and features. The $299 Xbox may have been cheaper up front, but in order to make it wireless, I would have to spend an extra $100 bucks. The PS3 come with built in wireless capabilities. Another feature, the Blu-Ray player will come in handy when I purchase an HDTV (my next obsession).

In less than a week I've bought four games:

Motor Storm (first one)
The Darkness
Fracture
Naked Angels: Squadrons of WWII

I rented two:

Star Wars: Force Unleased (I will buy soon)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (I will buy soon too)

I played and love:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Comics (Fun, Fun, Fun)

Believe it or not I haven't bought Little Big Planet. I kind of want to finish off these games in a month or two and imerse myself in LBP. Like I said before it seems like a lot of fun, especially with online multi play (for free).

So, I've armed myself with a Gamestop card for used games and even joined the PS3 online community. I'm having a ball. The problem is I have to go to work everyday! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kevin - I got myself a PS3 as well but am playing boring stuff really...must try out some of this stuff that you're into...

Kevin said...

This is great, we can play online!